Pen Pal Whizz has been gaining popularity among many pre schools in Singapore for its recording function that allows teachers to create interactive and self-correcting activities. Children are able to learn at their own pace, and based on their own interests. The wide variety of books made compatible with Pen Pal Whizz offer children many reading choices for an enjoyable learning experience. Some notable publishers include Letterland Phonics, Cambridge University Press, Confucius Institute, Barefoot Books, Clavis, Top That, Egmont and Pan Asia.
Some notable traits of using Penpal Whizz are:
- Creates an interactive classroom environment
- Enhances attention span of students
- Interests student in reading and learning
- Assists in reading new words and languages
- Enables voice recordings to practice speaking and listening.
- Rechargeble (no batteries are used for safety purpose)
- Mini-USB cables to transfer audio files into the pen
- Can be plugged into portable speaker for classroom & outdoor teachings
- Durable and comes with 1-year local warranty
© 2021 Supertree Sarana. All Rights Reserved.